Monday, October 23, 2006

was talkg about death note w/ claire wher he mentioned he'll be watching it w/ his girl, reminded me of this couple, whom i was sitting right next to last night.

SO BLOODY BUAY ZHI DONG!! think they talk v soft huh? sorry lor, i still can hear n its LOUD n CLEAR! its lik, they have to comment on every part of the show. cant they juz SHUT UP AND WATCH quietly ! wtf!!! then it really gets on my nerve (pls hor! i was sitting RIGHT NEXT TO THEM ONLY LOR! and i paid 9bucks to watch the show and NOT to hear them bloody fukers talk!) that i stared at them couple directly. girl noticed and hush up. but.. ya, not for long. damn. so wish i have that book w/ me.. i'll be kira and.. hur hur hur. waved it in front of her and tell her this: if you dont bloody fuk ur mouth shut and ur bf's, i'll have to let u taste paradise land faster than u imagined. bitch.

then imagine, seeing her face all screwed up and keeping her trap shut as tight as possible and me, enjoying my baby beside me and enjoying my 9bucks worth of show! how cool is that?

complaint to claire.

claire: cos the gal dunno anything abt the show and the guy knows the show .. so cant help telling his gf ?
me: i doubt so. hey, even if i never read manga, i still watch quietly lor. wher got show right in d beginning tell u wot its about and it dun take brains to know wots going on lor. if wan, he shld prepare her for it before watching the show!!!
*waves Death Note in from of bloody idiots who lik to talk during show*
im doing everyone a favor man!! thank me quick!!

No comments: