Thursday, May 10, 2007

am back! yep! had just started on my training since monday the 7th. class size was about 10 people altogether and it was really fun as all of us clicked on the first day, the trainer - goldie was really nice an friendly, in fact she reminded me of my secondary school maths teacher Mr Tan Teck Hock (if i didnt get the name wrong, who was quite patience and always answer our questions patiently) and the managers welcomed us. the class was full of laughter most of the time and somehow i dont feel really shy when it comes to Q&A - which i will be unless the person im asking is my maths teacher or my trainer.

the managers and Goldie reminded us though, that training will be very fun but it'll be the exact opposite when it comes to the real thing which we have to be prepared for. throughout my 3days of training, i did learn ALOT of things and more or less understand how things work. tomorrow will be my test and hopefully i'll do it well! am planning on using more of my memory and less of book referencing. next tuesday will be my On-Job-Training aka internship at Plaza Singapura for a week before returning to Har Par Centre. will finish the whole course by end may.

abit stress but i'll make it!! GANBATTE!!!!

ok lah, update more again. got BIG distraction here, cant remmeber wot i wanna type here le. shall tell more about my fellow trainees this weekend. ciao and take care!~

No comments: