Sunday, May 13, 2007

OMG! i'd just received WCG's newsletter and... YESSS! Singapore is once again to host WCG Asian Championship and this time... Korea is taking part! OMG!

"The WCG Asian Championship will run for 4 days from August 2nd to 5th in Suntec City, Singapore" quoted from WCG

though.. of course it'd be better if WCG 2007 itself is here.. i wanna see that canadian guy again. *blushes* i wonder whether is he taking part in this year's tournament.

oh yea! next tuesday will be my 1st On-the-Job-Training (OJT) at Plaza Singapura (SP). ahem.. admirers of mine, dont have to go there peek, just come up and say HI will do. HAHAH! (super THICK SKIN!) am kinda looking forward to OJT and yet at the same, am not looking forward to the last day of our training.. felt kinda "ser bu de" to be seperated from my fellow trainees. I mean, yea, though good things will come to an end eventually, but i do hope that we'll all keep in touch always as batch H26!

did learn alot in this 1week's time - cant believe it man, especially the books were kinda thick. am definitely gonna JIAYOU!!

hmm, about my fellow trainees, there about 2 who reminded me of my friends, and especially one, who made me realised that im still missing her and wonder how is she doing now, whether is she still at Night Safari?

tried Guitar Hero II last night, its was AWESOME!!! (imagine again, katamari's colourful words) the whole concept changed, alot much difference from the old guitar hero on Playstation (if im not wrong, its called that i guess). played from 10pm till 2am, was totally hooked, songs are nice, there's a mixture of fast and soft, rock and country genres. i nearly do not wish to sleep which i did in the end - getting ready for bed.. alone, as clift was out entertaining his overseas colleagues. BUT the moment i hit the bed, i heard the main door unlocking. hee..

vivi, clarence, JIAYOU wor!! ;)

and.. just remembered something minor happened to me last friday..
i fell on the MRT's escalator while going down the steps. yea, coz it happened to rain that morning and i guess the soles of my canvas shoe was slippery. the chances of slipping increased as half of my foot was on the edge of the steps, slipped down a few steps. luckily i was wearing jeans and it kinda protected my skin, so instead of having open wounds, its just some scratches. funny thing, the lady beside me just looked down, no one came over to help or something. or maybe they did but i was having my earphones on, cant hear if she did ask any questions. nope, didnt feel awkward. was just surprised by the whole thing and instead, i was thanking my lucky stars that i didnt fall headfirst nor did my back get hit by the edge (as u know, its quite sharp) otherwise.. i think u guys wouldnt be reading this and will be at the hospital visiting me. lolx.

No comments: