Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Thought I'd better make full use of my blackberry service and to input my freshest memories forthe past few days before my brain decided to pack them into the 'memory vault'.

Yesterday was my cousin, huang qiang bro's baby shower. The little star was AND is very cute. Well, firstly he had long lashes curling out from his closed eyes and his baby smooth skin had the baby smell all over - something which most people would die to have and a thick mass of baby soft hair on his head.

Everyone was making baby noise, each eager to carry the star in his arms, to see him snuggle to get the right position. Cute!

Of coz the other newborn wasn't forgotten - huang xin's baby! Plus one of our cousin's 18mth old baby. He had those adorable eyes that can make a girl's heart melt at the look of it. Big round eyes framed by long lashes, who wouldn't be attracted to them?

It was great seeing most of my relatives again. Sixth aunt brought some vegetables that were grew by her, uncle garick the joker as usual.

Headed over to clifton's parents' place afterwards to have dinner. Though my stomach was quite full but the yummy dishes were just too tempting for me to ignore but to eat.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Met up with vi today. It was great man! Had not see him for some time and finally we get to meet up. Had dinner and a drink together. Pity clarence couldn't make it.. Next time perhaps. Vivi showed me pics which he took during his trip in taipei as well as the final display of fireworks at the 101 tower. Such wonderful piece of artwork that I wish I was there to witness it.

Met up with pang pang, discipline mistress and kim afterwards for supper. Supposed to be accompanying them only, but I ended up eating. Initial plan was to eat at oub, where DM came over to meridien to collect me. There, we witness a mini fight over 2 taxi drivers, who woukdn't compromise.

As we somewhat got 'lost' otw, I suggested going over to jurong to eat teochew porridge. The rest, especially 'DM' was on enough to drive all the way over! It was fun and I get my fill of the roller coaster ride. :D

Only those who been ther with me will understand what I meant. Its a pity that we didn't take any pictures.. Sigh. Am gonna miss the managers who'll be posted to other outlets.. :(

No comments: