Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Wow! M blogging from the blackberry for the first time! Haaa, am shitting right now (yes I know, *roll eyes* its disgusting and unhygenic right? Heck) and thought I'd create a post at the same time. :P

Attended jacky cheung's concert on the 5th for the first time! He's so amazing, still looked the same just alittle aged and he talked about his life. He's humorous too, surprisingly. He was making little jokes about himself, feeling totally at ease on stage, oh and he giggles a lot! Haha. It was great to be that 'close' to him..

And it just so happened that I was doing opening on that day. Quickly took a cab down with dajie, luckily she bought a 1ft subway. We had to chomp it down quickly the moment we got our bags checked. Oh! Speaking of which, the lady who checked our bags was very friendly! Pity that I didn't get to see her name.

We managed to find our seats just as jacky was starting on his first piece. I was amazed to see the whole stadium (indoor) was fully packed. I mean, its not like we were attending jay chou or rain's concert. Plus the night we went was an additional one. Just imagine how the original night of the concert will be!

Sigh, seeing him on stage belting out his ballads, him talking and chuckling most of the time, dancing and performing snow.wolf.lake (xue lang hu) oh and not forgetting his almost ending songs as encore.. Omg! Dajie n I actually don't care and let loose. Well, the seats we happened to sit at are rather quiet and boring people. No, they aint old people but rather those of mid-late 20s to early 30s I'd say.

Bought lots of his merchandise and well, it all felt too surreal-the concert. How I wish I could go for another night and to sleep with him singing the lullaby while I sleep. How I envy his kids for having a dad to pen a song for them. And yes, I definitely slept deep that night. :D

No comments: