Sunday, January 27, 2008

Again, courtesy of my blackberry service and phone - no its not free, I'm payin for it so must make full use of mah.. And I'm really hooked onto this phone. Its sooo addictive!! Ahem, back to my main point.

Woo, met up with jiawei and xiaobai last night for supper - which was a first I supposed.

Waited for xiaobai to fetch me from my workplace around 2315? Before goin over to collect jiawei. Went to east coast lagoon to makan - been a long time since I last went there to have dinner/supper with my dajie as well as with my friends.

Reached ECL around midnight and yes, the place is still as lively as always over the weekends. Unfortunately for us, most of the stalls were closed. Which means, no char kway tiao or yummy hokkien mee.. So we just make do with mee goreng and an alternate ommelate with .. Shit, wots that called? The spicy fish meat wrapped in er.. Banana leaves and secured with 2 short sticks on each end? Most of the malay stalls had already run out of chicken satays. :((((

Luckily there's one last stall left but.. The satays were quite tasteless though we finished it in a matter of seconds and waited rather patiently for the other 2 dishes to arrive. They sure too a v v v v long time to come!

By the time we were done with our food, its like.. 1plus close to 2am? And... Hee, I suggested playing POOL (imagine this word in colourful colours). :D

Am craving to play that as well as goin ktv. But we picked the earlier coz ktv required a committment of 4hrs, which we don't think we can last that long..

It was fun, jw and xiaobai taught me a lot! Hey hey, they said I'm a v fast learner hor! *ya ya*

Went hm, showered and flopped onto my bed at 5am.. But it was fun!! Want to do it again with em!

Since I'm always out late with either my colleagues or my ff friends but not with them. :D

My goal for this 2mths - MUST HIT HOME RUN!!

No comments: