Thursday, September 18, 2008

thought i'd better do up this post before i hit the sack. Am very tired, lying on my bed with my whole body aching....

Supposed to meet aloy, sarah and zt 2pm at bukit merah mrt station to play badminton. As i have no racquet, i needed to buy one. Just nice, aloy emailed (its funny how our initial form of communication was via email) to say he'll be late coz he's buying the shuttlecocks. And i said me too for i need to get a racquet. So he asked me to go hougang mall to meet him there to buy our stuffs and then head to bt. Merah. Couldn't find him when i'd reached and we were there emailing till he asked me for my number. Maybe in his email he should have just provide me with number so that i can call him instead of having to email him my number and waiting for him to call me.

Anyways, we reached bt merah around 2plus to meet zt since he was there on time. Found out that the court was fully booked and we were thinking where else to go. I managed to find a list to contact nos for all community centres and called up those nearest to us. Finally there's one at telok blangah and we quickly rushed over only to find that the earliest was 5pm to 6pm as someone had booked a court online. We just took it and went to a coffeeshop to eat something. Headed back to check on the court status to find one free court. Went to played till 6pm where another group came in. Don't really like one of the guys there coz he sounded so irritating and boastful plus his friend was wearing JEANS to play badminton. Fantastic huh?

There aint no showere room there so we just make do with our smelly clothing. went to holland village for dinner and i cannot tahan and suggested changing before we pop in to wala wala.

Wala wala: nice place though i dont really like high stools, no back rest and my legs were aching and screaming to be stretched. There was a live band where the filipino guitarist was really fantastic and the lead singer was kinda cute, with his dimples and small eyes but one thing that puts me off was his way of singing. I know... Its just me lah.

Anyway we were in during the happy hour and so i have had 2 bottles of little creature to my fill!! Songs were great though its a little disappointing that they dont know how to sing hotel california, wasted.

Left around 1plus. So the conclusion of my day today was fun, aches and we spent half a day finding a badminton court and nearly the whole day outside. Hope i wun get jelly legs when i return to work tomorrow.

Alrights, eyes closing, good night.

No comments: