Tuesday, September 09, 2008

well, am transferred to OUB for almost 2 weeks. so hows life there huh?

am still trying to get use to the environment there. people are ok, just some are quite serious. am lucky that majority of the PS people are with me.. haha. but it still feels different in having ALL the people around and SOME.

Its kinda tiring to wake up early everyday and also having to deal with the frustrations of missing a bus because it's full!! its the time where 90% of the people goes to work!!!! omg! not only having to bear with the morning rush, i still have to go through the after-work effect since i fin work around 8pm. *faint*

im still feeling kinda homesick and missed the peps there though they may have forgetten about me by now. :(

well, on to happier stuffs. have loads of pics that are screaming "PLS EDIT ME AND POST ME UP TO BE VIEW AND ENJOYED!!!!!". haha. juz took MORE recently with the shop gathering as well as my most recent S.E.N.T.O.S.A trip, last thurs. why so special huh? its my first time playing beach volleyball, playing soccer on the beach as well as soaking myself in the sea water (which was really salty!) and more importantly, getting sunburnt and alittle tanned!~~! hahah. well, im fair most of the time and its really hard for me to get dark. so thinking that im OLD now, my skin wouldn't be as good as it was 10yrs back huh? where i just need to stay at home and viola~! skin's back to fair again! haha. think i'll edit them this thursday, on my offday.

hp has been flooded with emails... now i know why my battery cannot last for more than 3days... coz of the emails!! imagine me going for an hour lunch break and ignoring the incoming mails alerts. went to check and TADAAAAAAA!! there's 46 and still counting mails in my inbox~~!! not that im complaining coz its people whom i like are communicating with me. hee.

last but not the least, i get to meet up with SAN!!! ate yummylicious food, esp the noodles that i was craving, had super nice fried tofu with sauce that totally filled all your senses. test tasted the mini snow skin mooncakes, its so delicious and soft that they totally melts in your mouth without you having to chew much!!!!! ate alot last night.. like 2 donuts that george bought, followed by the big plate of tofuS, noodles and mooncakes. *looks at tummy and rubs it*

okies, gotta go and shower!! my dinner is waiting for me and gotta rest early for my blackberry training tmr~! sigh, gotta wake up really early (7am!! almost like going back to school!) and having to face a super weird cus later in the day.. who'll be looking for me. wah lau eh... she's superly free man. but im NOT!

pics coming up soon!!!!

No comments: