Thursday, April 30, 2009

shucks man, i had A WHOLE LOT OF IDeAS running through my head last night! I'd wanted to get my netboook out and quickly type it or maybe create a note in my hp so that i'll not forget BUT! due to my laziness, i did NEITHER! so my brain is kinda 'empty' now on what rants / rubbish / craps that i wanted to spill here! ugh. it was running through so fast and much that i couldn't sleep man!

*Just to side track abit - Went for Bloomberg Training today. am quite fortunate to be the one chosen to go, because of this training, i actually went to do a check on Bloomberg. So when the trainers were introducing it as well as their founder - Michael Bloomberg, I wasn't like one of those blur fuk lor. Least I know who are they talking about. Won myself a Bloomberg mug by answering one of their Q. YAY!*

okies... lemme try to recap bit by bit...

First off, i went to make another pair of specs.... it's a geeky pair of specs... gahahahha. i dunno why but i just find it kinda cool. didn't realise that till aaron asked me why do i wanna look nerdy. to look otaku is cool, so that other people will not notice you since they'll more likely pay more attention to people who look nice. so im kinda staying away. off.the.grid. *you'll find this familar if you read jeffrey deaver's novels*

so, i was pretty successful esp with when PP smsed me this:
"You looking freaking nerd with that black spec, hair and your book.."
Gahahahha!!!!! Everyone whom I met, I'd asked them this question - Do i look nerdy not? 98% said YES!!! Only 2 odd ones said NO! *Grrrrrr*

So, I decided to take a pic of my geeky specs on my cactuar... coz no matter how hard i tried on me, the pic looked bad. don't have that geeky effect, face looked so oily - now to think of it, that's kinda like the whole image it's supposed to be right? Damn... anyways, sent a MMS to master lil, instead of asking her to view it from my blog coz... wait she realised that im always using such stuffs to lure her over and will not fall for it next time. lol. Funnily, 1st thing she noticed was my cactuar.. which was.. expected lah.



aiya, i have alot of things all dun remember what to type le. and its 1.32am now. abit brain tired liao. sheesh, why must my LING GAN come at such odd hour de?!?!?!? like when i was showering, as if i can touch electronic devices without getting electricuted! or when sleeping, how the hell do i type when im sleeping???? is there such device where everything that i'm thinking of in my brain can send waves (think wi-fi) to my blog or sth so that they'll save as drafts first? least it wun DISAPPEAR. sigh..

okies, time to go sleep. tired. off.the.grid. lol. sorry, cant stop saying that. just finished reading jeffrey deaver's The Broken Window. Next is to unwrap my Time Traveller's wife.. so long liao. Good nights all. Pity that the funnier, more entertaining part cant be input here due to my inspirations coming at untimely hour.

No comments: