Sunday, January 10, 2010

Had just succumbed to my mind... Been thinking about eating maggie mee from the moment I stepped into my house till now.. That's about 5hours. Yum yum!!! Now stomach is happy = I'm happy! xD

Time to update my Christmas event and to finish my promise to Master Lil. hehe.

24th happened to be my dajie's birthday. Initial plan was supposed to have dinner outside with mom and mei as well but.... Jeremy's mom had prepared Christmas dinner and invited all of us along. Mom decided to stay at home since she's a vegetarian now.

So, long story short, Christmas @ Tampines!

This was how I spent my Christmas Eve. Supposed to do grocery shopping with dajie, which ended up with me accompanying her to do last minute Christmas shopping. ZZzzz.


The results of our shopping plus another 2 more shopping bags not captured in this photo.



And guess who do all the wrapping..
Dajie's job was just to remove price tags.



Everyone was supposed to prepare a gift for a mini gift exchange. Mei, Joey, Jeremy, Dajie and I. The initial plan was to pick a number and match it to the gift, which didn't work out well as we may pick our own gift. Dajie opening her number.



Joey suggested that we'll use mei's digital dice instead.



Dajie was the first to open her gifts, from our mini exchange and from her in-laws as well.



She got a cup!! haha.



Mei's the second.



And got a double photo frame!!



Joey's turn.



And he saw something that he like and got excited at the colour..



Posing with his favourite colour.. hahah.



My bro-in-law.. Don't need any more comments.. Haha, his fingers tell it all.



From his family. A letter opener.. Pretty sharp.



Getting a little too excited with his new toy... Opening gifts with his opener..



A beautifully designed box containing..



You know what's that.. Need I spell it out?



He tried it on excitedly to find that.. his feet was too big!



Package comes with a face towel too.. Which Jeremy finds it small enough just to cover the most important part.. haha.



And me opening mine!!!



It's a hungry hippo!!!!! Hmm, what should I do with it.. Will Cactuar feel jealous if Hippo sleeps with us? He had the xbox pillow all to himself previously..

After opening all presents, dajie reminded me of one which I'd not open yet. It's a gift from Daryl. I was quite surprised to receive a gift from him (damn paiseh, as I didn't prepare any for him..) and I opened it slowly, without a clue on what's inside. I was totally speechless the moment I saw what was inside as it was very unexpected!!!!!!!!

Something that I can add to my collection. Hehe.

Something that Master Lil guessed partially correct.. haha!

Something that... I LOVE IT!!!
























ITS CLOUD'S ....... Yes, now you know why was I speechless that night. Overwhelmed with happiness! ~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: