Sunday, January 17, 2010

I returned home one day and noticed something different on my mom's hands.

This was what I saw..



Scary right? All her 2nd, 3rd and 4th fingers were scald by steam when she was steaming some dim sum at home. Ouch!





Her fingers wrapped with the bandages that I'd bought during lunch. It hurts the moment the bandage was wrapped around her finger and mom told me that her skin were sticking to the cotton (that comes with the bandages) which hurts more when she remove it.



During the holidays (December), I accompanied Clifton to take care of his friend's pet dog, Mu. I was so excited!!! It was a short honeymoon period for me and Mu, but I enjoyed myself nonetheless. XD
Kinda ser bu de to leave him but all good things will come to an end.




Mu is a very HUNGRY dog! Whenever we go to the kitchen if he heard us opening the fridge or some container, plastics, he'll run in and keep following us around. And when you are at the dining table eating, he'll sit loyally by your side and watch you eat, and hoping that you'll drop some food for him to munch on. If he cannot stand it, he'll perch his paws on your thighs.. haha.





It wasn't easy to get him to look at my phone's camera on the 3rd night when I tried taking some photos due to the previous attempts, with flash mode on. It kinda irritates his eyes I guess so he'll always look away. When I realised that, I removed the flash and tried taking some shots and I guess he know that the flash mode was off and looked over. *YAY!*





He looked really alert huh? In fact, he was staring intently on the food that was "hanging" over his head. haha. It's only food that will get his utmost attention.





He just jumped up and sat himself on my legs, anything to get the food. haha.





Mu loves lying on this beanbag, it's his favourite spot and will growl if I try to pat him. Haha. It was really funny as whenever I sat on the couch, I'll pat the couch and called his name. He'll automatically jump up and curl himself on my legs. hee. And he'll look up at you when you stop patting him.


I was given the task to prepare an invite for an upcoming event, somehow as it wasn't organised by us as a whole, I kinda do not have the enthusiasm to write up a nice piece. Bleh.

No comments: