Friday, January 01, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheesh... Now I gotta start getting used to writing 2010 instead of 2009 and I was struggling with 2009!!! =.="
Who came up with the dates thingy anyway.

Just managed to upload a shitload of photos taken on Xmas Eve, with Mu as well as a farewell dinner for a cute girl. Lazy to edit it now, I have not even started on Dragon Age since noon! Met up with Tuan and Minni for lunch at this Japanese Restaurant along Mohamed Sultan road, well they wanted to treat us for taking care of Mu.

Do up the email regarding tomorrow's chalet (more photos..) and somehow I was in-charge of planning games for the event. Wonderful. I'm starting to feel the cold turkey effects of not playing Dragon Age.


PS: Master Keigo... I will not reveal the answer to your question yet. HoHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

No comments: