Tuesday, September 07, 2010

I'd been looking for this song "Mad World" for quite a while and as I didn't know the song title, hence I'd reached a deadend then.. Till one of my admin boy played this song on youtube. YES!

As the version he'd opened was sung by Adam Lambert and I know that I have to search for the original singer. Result was quite... unexpected. It was sung by Tears for Fears!!! There, I found out they sang "Everyone wants to Rule the World"!

Anyway, back on track.... I found where Mad Originated from in Wiki and I gotten something more! "Mad World" was the background music in Gears of War trailer! How cool is that?!

Sit back and enjoy.. The trailer of GOW w/ Mad World and Adam Lambert's version of Mad World. I simply adore that song. xD












Tears for Fears ROCKS!!!!!

No comments: