Tuesday, September 07, 2010

I'd just realised that ALL my photos (save for 2010) were totally GONE!!! Damn!!! I'd unwittingly transferred them all to my external HDD (which I thought was my trusty ol' friend) all because of wanting a friend to pass me an anime series which my thumbdrive was unable to fit in all. I should have made an extra copy elsewhere (burn it into a disk or something). Very heartpain ah!

I know this is going to be a very stupid question I'm going to ask but.. is there ANY way of retreiving information from a crashed HDD? Seriously speaking, I have absolutely no idea how my external HDD will creash on my friend's computer when it was working perfectly fine on mine. Ugh!!!! Now there only old photos I have are going to be those edited pictures dating back to 2007 only!!! I just want to cry in anguish!

By the way, Master Lil, sorry to keep you waiting with my latest collections but... I'd placed an order for the Halo Limited Edition Console which I'll be collecting on next Tuesday along with my Halo Reach Legendary Limited Edition pack! So...... CHOTTO MATTE KUDASAI!!!! m(_._)m

In the meanwhile, you can check out my fb!!! I posted some there. heh.

Going off to nurse my very pain heartache...

No comments: