Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Woke up this morning and saw Hippo trying to support the big cushion with his nose tip. Maybe he thought the cushion was going to drop on him...






Anyway, helped mom to wash the veggies and found it to be a very boring and tedious job. Washed 2 packets and I was just imagining what my mom has to go through everyday when she cooks for the family especially so when I was cutting the corn, it was tough. Not only you have to wash EVERY single leaves in 1 stem, you got to check that there's no eggs, remove the leave if there's alot of holes and if it's turning yellowish.













Thought I'd try taking an artistic photo of the flower using my compact camera.
Mom was like "this is nice".
Me: Yea, this is the nice flower that we are all going to eat later.






So, after lunch, I went on cleaning the house and started packing my room.. Actually it's more of my snail pals letters. Pack, clean, and also switched the xbox360 place with the PS3 because my small fan was spoilt, or somehow the part-time helper did not place the blade properly and it could not move when switched on. And as I have never attached the wireless connector onto the xbox before save the USB, so I was quite impressed with myself when I figured it out and it looked pretty cool with the xbox. :D
I didn't know there was another USB port at the back till today. :P






Somehow the Xbox reminded me of the da ge da handphone with its antenna at the back. Lol.

No comments: