Thursday, September 15, 2011

Trust 6th sense always!!

Yesterday, I'd left my poor blackberry 9700 behind in the toilet.. It was my first time losing my phone and I was quite sad initially for all of my datas were in it..

My instinct from the start nagged at me to keep my phone in my bag and not to bring it along for the activities I was to take part in.. I ignore it and brought it along anyway. When the whole game was over and I wanted to visit the toilet to wash the sand off my feet, again my instinct asked me to leave it with someone else.. I brushed it off... Went into the toilet and placed my phone on the slit behind while I do my business.. Left the cubicle and forgot about the phone totally until we were walking 1/3 to our bbq pit and James' phone began to ring.. I knew that my chance of finding the phone is very slim as I was running back to the toilet.. True enough. it wasn't there anymore. James tried calling my line and it rang for a few times - that gave me some hope. Afterwards, the calls dropped - the phone was switched off. Oh well.. Who will be that kind to return a lost phone eh? The person either can't wait to sell it off or to use it.

So... I need a new phone and bought one which I'd intended to get it next month.




New bold is FANTASTIC! However it's too slim and light for my taste.. I can't feel it in my pocket and have to check constantly to make sure it's still there. And now I'm having difficulty figuring out how to use the new desktop suite to get my Japanese language pack work in my new bold.

No comments: