Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Gackt and Hyde

These are the two man whom I respect because of their talent, their unique voice and with their own singing style just made themselves stand out from the rest of the Japanese musicians.

Gackt is a very humorous person - saw some of the variety shows he was in and it was very funny. Having many different reactions to every situations, laughing like a normal person and yet being very serious in his performances.

Some of the songs I like and would like to share with others.







There are more songs which I quite like but you'll just have to find from youtube. How I wish our NHK channel or even Channel U will broadcast episode of domoto kyoudai of course with English/Chinese subbed. Or even some variety shows from Japan, just like how Channel U will bring in Guess x3.


As for Hyde, he's also another with a unique voice and way of singing. In the show, Moon Child, I was telling mei that in some ways he looked like a little kid and some parts of him resemblance manga/anime's characters. Being very tightlipped about his personal life - wife and kid, at times I wonder what do they do everyday? Cropped up in the house? The child will be home schooled?








**************************************************

I'm an excited aunt to be ! haha. Followed dajie for her monthly scan and checkup and we found out the gender of her baby - is a BOY! haha. Everyone thought baby is going to be a girl but I guessed baby is a boy~! He's so going to be overly doted on, which I hope he will not turn into a spoilt brat. Time to buy baby clothes - been wanting to let my future niece/nephew wear baby OshKosh B'gosh clothes. I think it's cute. Time flies and dajie is going to be due in 4 months' time. Busy busy busy. I'll be starting school in late January 2012 and then prepare for dajie's delivery in February. Hope to return to Japanese studies too. Time management, maybe change of work. Have to take one thing at a time, plan!

Visited the Botanic Gardens for a short photography session with JW and Annkia. BG had changed a lot! The last time I'd visited BG was when I was still a kid, so the memories I had was during then. Now, BG just felt so foreign to me, like they'd revamp it as a tourist site. No feel of closeness to mother nature. Maybe it is because I still have the nostalgic feeling in me as I prepare to visit BG. Took some photos of the flowers, bees and dragonfly! From there, I'd decided to try upgrade myself to a semi-pro Canon camera. I was considering Nikon initially but since JW is using Canon, I might as well be a Canon user so that I can borrow some of his expensive lenses. hehe. Not getting one now but later.. Have to prioritise one thing at a time. :)

No comments: