Wednesday, October 12, 2011

DIY Boxes, Towels, Meatballs & Chicken Wings!

Went to Ikea @ Tampines with Xiaobai today to do some shopping. Boy I need to spend less and save more! Satisfied my cravings of meatballs and chicken wings! I was so hungry that I grabbed a pie, fish nugget, half portion pasta and fries! YUMS!!!!! Ok.. it's not really that filling but still.. XD

Bought 4 boxes to fill my games and packed them on the ground level of my tv console. Moved wii to the top level instead. Have been thinking of re-arranging my furnitures in my room for some time.. to make it more comfortable. Made up a simple floor plan of how to place the furnitures and realised that my only problem is the tv console. Whether to place it beside my bed or opposite my bed. Another problem is the re-wiring of the multi-plugs because of the tv and game consoles. I'd love to display my Halo and Marcus Fenix figurines on my bookshelf.. but I can't bear to remove them from the box. Damnit! I just love them to be in their original form. No space on my bookshelf to show them off anyway. Should I use my Halo edition controllers? The rubber on my black controller's thumbstick is coming off soon and I don't want the same to happen to my Halo controllers.. but if I don't use them, is almost like.. what's the point of having them right? Okay.. I'm just thinking out loud. The decision is still mine eh? Damn!

Anyway since I'd do up the plan, I'll just post them up here.


First:



Second:



I'll need to repack my room one day and dump stuffs I do not need again. =.="


Will be starting school in Jan 2012! Supposed to study together with a friend.. however he couldn't make it in the end.. Can't really expect much right? I'll still go ahead for I shall not let this set me back. I have my big plans and am doing one at a time! Nothing is too late for me to try! One step towards my goal!

No comments: