Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Time of the month?

NOT sure whether was it just a passing phase.. when I felt it again. The need to get out and try something new. Everytime when I feel this way, I'll be thinking a lot again. A LOT means I'll be weighing my options, should I do this, or should I do that? Should I try this or shoud I not? Another factor is money. Of course I won't be getting what I'm earning now but still, the experience is going to be different right? Am I brave enough to step out? I'd fallen into the "comfort zone" already. Too lazy to search, too lazy to go for interviews. How am I going to fare in one? Maybe like what Clifton said, going for interviews doesn't necessary means you are going to take up the job but to keep myself in touch and comfortable. To keep improving for every interviews is like gaining experience points to level up. Jobs that required a degree, I should just try out anyway.

Changing to an office job means I have more time to do things I want to. Maybe it's time? Been talking about it too long, the last time I'd made up my mind to change to a job was in September 2010. Yet I'm still here and now with the carrot - promotion dangling in front of me.. Today is a public holiday, how I wish I'm not working and am spending time with my family instead. Especially if my little nephew is going to be born next year, I'd like to spend more time with him. And things I want to do, studies, language classes, etc. Sounds like I'm making up for lost time eh? Things I couldn't do before.. I'm trying to do now. Time to really be firm and make up my mind!

Oh yah, mom, dajie and I were talking about things to buy for baby and mom was talking about our baby stories. Okay, about when I was a baby. That's when I realised that I was really lucky to be born into this family and with a silver spoon! My dad really spare no expenses for us, paying for nanny, fetching and sending the confinement lady, spending money to buy us toys and all. It was really wonderful to know that eventhough things are different now. :) Guess times were good then for business was blooming.

No comments: