Friday, January 20, 2012

I can't make myself like you

Yes, I met her again. The one who was biased against me when I was the chosen one to be on the list and she had another person in mind. One whom she liked very much, her pet. Where she will show her displeasure and unwillingness to accept the fact that I got it.

It sucks and my heart really sank when I heard that she was joining us. Nonetheless, I just be friendly and hope she'll change her view overtime since half a year had passed. I was wrong. Realising that we will never be close, she is a back stabbing 2 face, act all friendly and cute in front of people she liked. God knows how many people did she talk bad behind. So I just ignored her and couldn't be bother to entertain her. Fucked it.

I have people who are genuine around me anyway. Hope her next generation will not share her traits. Oh boy, I can't wait to see how the next gen will turn out to be. All the best of luck.

No comments: