Wednesday, January 04, 2012

一转眼就是2012!

Yes! Any New Year resolution(s)?

Me? I'd gave up on it because I knew that I will not follow through any. Just hope to earn enough discipline and study hard.

Now I'm looking forward to Chinese New Year. Hoping to be able to catch up with some friends and family/relatives. Did not buy any new clothes this year - gotta save money for studies. Not cheap even though the fees were heavily subsidised by the government. And I'm planning to wear some top I'd bought last year but yet to wear.

There's been many construction around my area lately that it's making my house very dusty. Having vacuumed and mopped the house yesterday and today I'm feeling a new layer of dust settling down on the floor. =.="
Kinda 白抹一场。。。

たいへんですね。。。

我不是一个把钱看的太重的人。So I was quite turn off when a friend whom I'd been messaging will always talk about money because it is his dream to have his own business and become a millionaire. I know it is good to have one's own dream but it is a big turn off when one keeps talking about it. I know you have that dream, you have a direction but you don't have to keep telling me about it. It is like repeating a story over and over again. I wonder whether was that part of the reason why his girlfriend left him. I know I'm being mean but I can't take it anymore. Stop talking to him? I did... In fact I chatted less frequently with him now. It was so different talking to him comparing last time and now.

My mei and I are planning a short and cheap holiday trip. I was thinking of going to korea if it fits our budget. I wanted to visit either Taiwan or HK but mei don't want to go to either places.

In fact, pigu asked to join him on his Japan trip but it was in Jan... Cold!! In the end his JP trip was not fulfilled because he can't find anyone to go with him. His girlfriend also didn't want to travel with him. =.="

No comments: