Sunday, March 17, 2013

Just some random stuffs.. Happy Sunday! (:

Okay.. One of my faithful reader was asking why no blog updates! So here are some random updates!!


I put this photo as my Whatsapp profile picture and Mr B. Tan was asking that photo was I? And actually asked how come so pretty? OMG! Mr Tan!!! Haven't you been noticing me???? I've always been this pretty can?? Mr C. Tan was asking why am I a goldfish.. =.="

What do you think of my above photo?




Elijah always walk over and tugged at my jeans or top to pull me down so that he can grab me and don't let go. He loves going out! Yes, he is growing up fast and is learning to walk now. He can cover longer distance like from the kitchen to the bedroom without losing his balance unless he gets too excited or starts clapping his hands. He can't multitask yet. Haha!




Hachiko was so nice to loan me his nano watch!! I was really surprised but also feel very bad for loaning it for so long.. It is damn cool can!




Decided to go Changi Village and eat the nasi lemak again since it just opened after renovation. The queue was sooooo long that I gave up and went to check out something else...




Elijah had just turned one end last month! Boy.. I still missed those times when he was still a newborn, just a few months old, learning to crawl, and now.. walk! Soon he will be talking... Sigh.. time flies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I was just thinking of this..

What if the person you are dating treats you bad? Or flares up at you any time? Prefers to spend time with friends? Or wouldn't want to make the effort to go somewhere where you want to go/see? For example, you have a sudden craving for like McDonalds? Or want to go to a particular place to view something, but your partner is either too lazy to go with you?

And what if someone came along and does quite the opposite? The person remembers what you said and make sure to bring you there on the next trip; brings you to satisfy your craving? Is really sweet on you.

Will it make your heart sway? Even by a little bit?

How about I make things a little sweeter?

The person you are dating is just starting out on their career? Or is not ready to grow up yet? Still young in their thinking and not ready to commit to anything? Has no ready goals.

The other person on the other hand, is also just starting out on their career with a goal in mind? Is ready to commit to a long term relationship and had grown up, matured. You know for sure that you will have a stable and comfortable life with the person. (Ok, maybe the last sentence sounds more like for a girl.)

How's that?

Both are maybe of the same age or close enough.

What happen if there are two of that nice persons?

Someone said, most importantly is how the person in dilemma feels.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sigh, I guess I am still being a girl. I still want to have a day special enough that will make me remember for life. A day where I am being surprised.

Like the last time, I think my one and only most memorable Valentine's Day was 12 years back. That was the only time I received two bouquets of flowers! And one of them was being really sweet, after hearing what had happened to me.



Anyway, I will be ending this post for now. Zzzz monster is calling out for me.

2 comments:

J. said...

Indeed it sucks.. It is exactly what i am undergoing through still.

The shitty feeling and all.. AHH!!

Follow your heart, Anna. 一山还比一山高There will always be a better person coming in our lives.. Always.

Must appreciate and cherish the person you chose..

ohime nana said...

You mean the being treated for granted, being treated badly? Then why are you still with her?