Monday, March 25, 2013

Marching to nowhere


Did I mention that I had a bad rash around my tattoo some time ago? I guess it was due to the heat (I did not tie up my hair then) and the tattoo goo (oil based) which was a bad mix. I changed to an aloe vera gel instead and applied on my tattoo. The rash had disappeared by then and it is all good now. :)





Little soldier wannabe. Hehe, the little one just can't wait to serve the nation. He is growing so fast and is now walking, except for the little wobble now and then. Crawls a little at times and wants to be carried when he's lazy. Now he will lift his arms and legs when someone is changing his clothes. Understand us when we talked to him. Soon, he will be learning to talk instead of blabbering his baby language.





His parents were working late and it was past the usual time. Elijah was waiting for them by the gate. So poor thing.

Haven't have much to update lately. Time to hit the books.. Hope I have the discipline to study........ and not fail. :(

At times I really feel like giving up and wonder why am I studying? Why? Maybe I should just repeat the modules, and graduate in what, 5 years' time. That's crazy!!!!!
I am glad to have people to push me to study, encouraging me and even gave  me sweets as my energy boost! Plus the course fees.. that's also what deters me from not trying. I do hope to do well.....

Good luck to me!

No comments: