Sunday, July 21, 2013

Please post something here.

It has been some time since I had last posted something here.

Because sometimes I do not feel like letting a particular person to read what is happening right now. If you have the ability, please go ahead and do what you have been doing, if you are able to achieve something, I'd applause you. For from the start, you should know what is going to happen.

I don't really care. And I hope that person will stop asking that someone to read my blog for if that someone wants to, they will read it religiously.

================================================================

Anyway, I had lunch at the Carousel, Royal Plaza @ Scotts. It was the Spanish fare until August. Didn't really like the food although my date seemed to enjoy it very much. It must be the prawns. Prawns jumping on the frying pan. Wish I took a video of the whole process. Anyway, it was quite disappointing for me. It must have been nearly 10 years since my first and only visit to the Carousel with dajie and her then-colleagues. I would say it was a pleasant memory and I wish it could stay that way. I remembered enjoying the company and the food, especially! I can't really say my company that day was a bad one but it was the food... Bleh. I would like to return for porridge at Goodwood Park Hotel and buffet at The Line again. Fond memories and Mr Tan made it so.


So, my date took some random photos of me and I had decided to post them up here. Don't really care if I look fat. Hah!


Which station should I attack?





Nope, not sleeping. Not yet.





Hmmmm... drink plain water. Good for my throat...


Can't eat much desserts. Sux big time.

I realise the desserts are quite limited there.. Or was it just me? Sure, there were a lot of cakes but.. maybe not quite what I'd expected?

Some of the places that I loved to go had become history because they were tainted by someone. Damn. I should be glad that I kept some of my favourite to-go places a secret where it will be visited only by me and my special friend(s). Hell yeah!!!

Pretty sad that one particular place where Gabby brought me to... could not be revisited anymore for I must admit, the food there was quite good.

Damn. I shall just keep my special places all to myself and not share it with someone else for fear of 'pollution'.

Anyway I shall keep this short. For I still do not have the mood to type anymore here.

Should I just move my blog to another server?

F**k.
















Many times, I wish I could do something to that person.

Yet, sometimes I could be wondering what is that person thinking; feeling; doing?

Guess that is just me.

Weird.

Crazy.

I just wish that person will stop reading my blog one day.

CAN YOU DO THAT?

CAN YOU STOP READING MY BLOG?

JUST.STOP.READING?









Or do I have to spell you out?

No comments: