Thursday, September 29, 2005

ah well, thought im in a better mood right now.. but thought i'll juz post this in. typed em during noon. yet to install modem in office pc. so no internet for d time being. sad.

*********************************

y do i have to keep pleasing ppl? y is it that it has to go this way? ppl love u if u please em, they hate u if u dont. f**k. wtf. im living for myself, not for others. y shld i live for others?

y ppl always say its your friendship that they wan, doesnt matter if u r attached or not. yet, once they know d news, they'll avoid u lik plague. that's total bullshit. if ur main intention isnt what u'd made it out to be, pls.. DELETE my number right now. hate pretentious people.

they can act oh so friendly in front and yet, what they want are juz info of that person who happened to b close to u.

in MY opinion. guys aint trustworthy. right. u may say u r d faithful type, etc. but will dare to say the same 10 ~ 20yrs down d road? will u still b able to look up all proud n repeat it? ha. dont say it too soon my dear. u cant tell ur fortune.

*********************************

was in a rather foul mood. or rather depressing mood. d music on d radio doesnt help. realised tht i miss chris more than xpected. txt him.

*********************************

wanna say a big THANK YOU to alson. for keeping me company throughout d day by txting me thou he's bloody bz w his ever fickle minded supervisors + vex over it. n yet still listen to my all nonsense crappy complains. it really helped made my day. felt really better than. my treat on our upcoming supper~ still planning..

oh n THANKS for treating me d way u used to, whether m i attached or not. THANKS!!

No comments: