Thursday, September 01, 2005

scary incident: was on the way home one night fr dear's place. cabbie started askg me this Q in mandarin: wei ser mo zhe mo chi chai hui jia? (y so late then go home?) my mind was going ??????. huh? y he asking me this Q? then i said huh? he repeated it and .. forgot wht did he say. i was lik.. i go home late or early.. your biz meh? plus its only 12+ lor.. not 5 - 6am wor. i juz smile and mumble something.

after his that Q, my mind was running many possibilities. - what if he's like the cabbie in d 'Bone Collector'? (channel 5 juz aired that show somemore..) - what if he's lidat.. wht do i do? (glancing at the cab's window and wondering the chances of surviving a jump fr d cab. - what if he suddenly drove off course? to some ulu places how?

of coz v scare lah! skalli he's a psycho i mati! anyway, lucky he delivered me home safety. but abit uneasy to let him know wher i stay.. coz cab lingered outside till im in my house then he drove off.. mayb i think too much lah. gemini mah.. ^^ rena said that im a dreamy person. i totally agree. oh, plus very imaginative too.

3months to chris return~ ^^ starting countdown timer le.

No comments: