Thursday, September 15, 2005

juz heard the alarm (dunno what do u call that) n radio broadcasting the announcement.

although i do know that its juz a "fake" alert yet it still leaves a "war's coming" effect on me. lol dunno y.. mayb coz of d alert?

whenever i hear d alert, i'll b thinking:
"what to do?" "wher can i hide?" "when will it happen?" "when/wher will the bomb drop?" "what will i do when it happens?" etc.. many many thoughts will run through. then i'll b thinkin wher/what/how will my family be? if it really happen, i'll b grabbin my sis n my hp n run to d nearest shelter.. which i dunno wher it is.

lol, when i reach d shelter, will i b greeted with a sight of many ppl tryin to squeeze themselves in lik d MRT train scenario? or there's no available space n i gotta go to another shelter? will army/cd personnel be dispatched immed? will i reach there n c them already standby there or i'll b there b4 em?

v bo liao hor? waste my brain cells thinkg such things.. but cant help it. lol.

d radio then broadcast another 2 alerts: warning (i think) n all clear. warning made me imagine (again) how's d feeling's lik during wwII? the scene, d env, etc.. then it totally made my skin went cold. i mean.. u wun know when will another war happen right? will u know what to do? juz lik wwII, bombs dropped when u aint prepared. kinda made me feel scared. coz u dunno when r u gonna die.. and.. how r u gonna die.

and who's willing to help n defend d nation? will they pack their bags n run for their lives? or stay n fight?

No comments: