Tuesday, September 27, 2005

sigh.. dunno y. in a pissy mood now. mayb coz of quidam's music playin in d background brought some memories / emotions back to me? ha. dont see me so playful, but i dont show out my emos hor. so far.. i dont think my buddies have yet to see me cry. did u? no right?

anyway had a big bloody fight with xxx (u shld know if i'd told u) yesterday. really big! nearly tio stroke. aint kidding. i was trembling not with fear but with anger, heart pumping tight n hard n it took me a moment to cool down. really damn frikking angry with that f**ker. muz say, thats d first time i ever felt anger that way. angry till i wanna cry when i think of some stuffs. but nah, unable to cry. ha.

anyway... my mp3 cant play?????? lemme know k? coz my dap is able to find file. if it cant means cant. if it can means can.

argh.. listen more of quidam's music made me ever more wanna cry. f**k.

gonna b in a pissy mood, even more when i see that f**ker. kao. f**k.

No comments: