Tuesday, September 19, 2006

omg.. am soooo hooked on this game Brain Age that i was playing it whole day long and can forget about doing other stuffs. hp's smses being neglected. psp being neglected.. that is until i buy some games that i have in mind. keke.

can imagine uncle and claire shaking head and wld rather i pay them to get the game for me. =P

now that im a TAI TAI, i can practically blog everyday w/ nonsense. also dunno wot to put.. since im so eng eng cheng cheng (free). my only tai tai also not in town.. other frds working..

oh yea! looking forward to tmr's forbidden city! YEA EYA YEA!!!!!!!

and... thurs, m starting my jp's revision class le. after that, it'll b 2 mths of preparations for JLPT coming in dec. Ganbatte !! >: |

hoping to wait for my cousin to bring me go buy some study materials.. but he's still recovering.. so.. i'll juz go see see myself today bah. oh.. before that.. muz check my bank a/c... hey hey, my $$ not infinite de.. thou i wish it was lah.. but UOB dun wanna sponsor me that kinda stuff... haiz. or it'll b cool if i can convert my gils to real cash.. keke. anyone wanna donate $$ to my poor uob a/c? sms me and i'll txt u my a/c no. heheeeeeeeee.

money, yummy yummy yum yum!! =P

muz disturb those who's working..

oh yah, watched the banquet. crap show lah. its about 2hrs plus of show, juz to say that someone will juz use others to get the things they wan or sth lor. and its all abt greed and power. only thing i lik abt the show? the music lor... v typical chinese dynasty kinda show lah. lik that hse of the flying dagger, etc. crap. no more of that even if it means that zhang ziyi shows her butt or sth. no thanks. i'd rather watch 'i am sam' a million times than that show. even 'Fearless' is better lor.

psss: juz saw the pics i'd posted up and that mushy stuffs.. wah lau eh! cant believe i really did that! LOL! omg... so frikking rou mah (mushy)!!!!!! WTF! lol but good to have a laugh over it. HAHAHHAHAH
d one i took w/ kei was even more rou mah ok.. coz got story de. hehe. but that one muz wait till... hur hur...

No comments: