Sunday, September 24, 2006

tot of leaving it till another day to edit n upload of pics but decided to do it now before i forgot wot happened today.

anyway cat aka fox was given a new name! yes! a new name! will tell u why later..

today's party was alil slow.. decided to spare u guys the details. anyway thought i could level up tonight.. since im only 4k tnl (to next level). ended up.. while i was preparing to start.. i suddenly remembered that there was this thing called "Empress Band" - which give bonus to your exp. and i actually left it in my moghouse.. -.-"

ended up gain 2k of exp, time spend while waitg for members to come and while looking for another tank when this idiot pld put plane and another fella, i sent him pte message TWICE and he nv reply till later he came over join coz my warrior gotta go. WAH LAU! if he repllied, it'll at least spare me the trouble! and save time lor!

anyway lil gotta go slp so we disbanded and i went to Crawler's Nest w/ cat pig to lvl my npc aka my bf. keke. and yes, cat (i think i prefer this name..) kept remindg me, not to let my bf die... after awhile, found a chest, used my key (i nearly forget to bring it out... lol. phew~ ) and... instead of getting $$ we got.. an axe.. -.- wonder how much can it fetch.

decided to run back while checking the other exit to see if ther's any nm (notorious monster). dont have, killed x2 Jenova-lookalike. spam my mag on leeches (REVENGE TIME!) and... cat came up w/ this idea.. that..we'll have a race. dunno y i ran offcourse.. REALLY! and its not an excuse ok! and ended up... stupid cat, used FLEE! WAH LAU! SOOO UNFAIR! CAT's A CHEATER!!!!!! >:(

oh.. and the last to reach the town is a P I G!




ey cat.. wher r u looking at -.-"
NG! take-2!




thats better!
cat's using Medium Build elvaan while mine was the smallest size for the human.. its juz so.. like me no? keke. black hair (forgot.. shld take d other face w/ the short hair). my char's sooo unique. seldom see got ppl use her. kya kya kya! SPECIAL LIKE ME! *thick skin*




get set... GO!
GO GO GO!!!
us, sprinting back to Jeuno.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

some of the pics i took. saw this 2 new AF for the new jobs - Blue Mage (the one in blue) and.. er i think it's the cosair? coz it looked kinda pirate lik.. that reminded me of.. Pirates of the Carribean's Johnny Depp...




d fella's afk.. so.. i took a pic of him secretly and soon bian capture d other lady in d background.

lil's showing off her verMILLION cloak (on the right)




sunbreeze festival. see, got fireworks in d background juz as i was running past the bridge in my HOMETOWN - bastok. home sweet home.. nice hor? i mean my AF .. nice hor?




dunno wher i took it from.. but it was nice and it reminded me of chalets...

No comments: