Sunday, September 17, 2006

woah.. my last post was.. when? okies, guess i was too busy w/ my RL stuffs that i din have the time come online and post... not at home often and no longer working... so.. haha. i have even yet to post the pics taken during my trip here! nice pics but yet to upload em into my pc. thinking of using the free time to go ff too. kya kya. then ppl will stop saying im S L O W! bleh. im alright w/ my level thou.. that that.... some people have already surpassed my level... and started later than me. doh....

anyway ytd was feeling damn guilty for making my mommy and dajie and everyone worried. why? all because i, of all things, had actually forgotten to at least inform mom that my appointment w/ the buyer and agent was over.. went out straight and ended up.. everyone was so worried that i was lik, killed or sth. nothing funny but juz felt very guilty. really dunno y. i wld usually have sms mom or sth.. and i kept having this thought that i'd told mom that im going out after that.. sigh....

oh ya, claire's going genting tmr!! sigh, lucky tai tai.... enjoy urself hor! remember to buy some yummy stuffs back for me ok?? keke!

so gian to go on a trip again but i think i'll juz wait till end of this yr to next yr. dajie's thinkg of organising a trip to bali (mayb). we shall see how. HAHAHAHAHAH!

haha so happy for the past few days..... coz... of xxxx and coz i get to meet up w/ alson (wah lau.. he looked so tired lor.... poor fella. JIAYOU ok? on ur work and on ur coming wedding dinner. dun worry, i'll bao big big for u de!) and that si gui ah soon, finally huh! remember who m i le izzit? now then call me and to think u ACTUALLY FORGOT TO REPLY MY SMS! *faints* hope to meet u up before u start on ur new job. our wei lai firefighter!!! GO GO GO!!

No comments: