Saturday, December 23, 2006

am clearing stuffs and realised that i have plenty of psp games that i dont ever touch anymore, let alone play. here are some game titles that if you or your friend are looking for, do contact me alright? Dearest friends of mine, please help me check around with your friends and friends of theirs to see who's interested. Thanks & hugs to all!

1. Generation of Chaos
2. Gradius Collection
3. Monster Hunter: Freedom
4. Talkman w/ mic (no region restrict)
5. Blade Dancer

All of the above games are still in good condition and some were played once only. Game covers and manuals still intact and no, my prince aka My Katamari is not for sale. never.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

felt very.. lucky leh. THANKS cat for helping me, always looking out for open post in his company. also to my baby for helping me always too.

hopefully i'll get to find a job by end of this year which sounds alittle impossible since its already the 23rd of the last month of 2006 le.

went to check around for job vaccancies in some companies that i was interested in working for. was kinda disappointed and yes.. i knew it already.. that im still green in this kinda industry. hoping to do something that interest me.. something similar to what i used to do. kinda missed the times there as it was always so happening and i'll have a purpose in approaching people at events then.

am thinking of doing similar to matt's but.. oh well. we shall see.

the past few days passed quite fast for me that i nearly couldnt catch up with wots happening. memory lapse?

last but not the least, Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all my dearest friends!

yay! John's back in SG! always so last min de.. last night around 9plus suddenly called to say he's in SG and wanna meet up. -.-"

No comments: