Tuesday, December 12, 2006

just to follow up on the pics i'd posted on my previous post. was feeling very tired last night that i dont have the energy to do other things except to sleep. so imagine how i actually drag my hands to edit some pics. theres alot but i juz picked some as im not sure whether the rest (eg: group photos) are ok with my posting their pics in my blog. anyway...

it was our first party on Dec 2nd, Sat. Theme was LEather and Latex and was kinda surprised that some of them are that sporting enough to wear them to the party. you got it~ dressed up in the costume and drove over in that costume and walked over in that costume! pity i didnt take pics of them as i was busy with my own stuffs then. it was fun and.. we had 2 muscle man in leather accessories, topless and was posing with some people. ah, speaking of which, am faced w/ the pic that san n hawk took together. think im gonna put up the original one too.

everyone partied till late and i was lucky to have 4 capable assistants to help me out at my booth, namely carolyne, casse, leon and elvsem. they actually helped me throughout the whole night, staying till as llate as 3am! was really touched lor. and when carol gotta leave around 1am but ended up she helped me out till later.

and... also thanks to tt and my baby for staying up waiting for me and... haven makan yet! >.
super duper enjoyed myself in tt's car. we went to somewher near for supper. after that, tt was saying sth about car wash and.. i was like LETS GOOOO!!!! 24hrs carwash! woohoo!! hahah. at first i was holding onto the camera to take pics w/ us in it.. and later, smarty tt said to put the camera on his dashboard and.. we happy happy snap pictures away. i think.. i reached home around 5pm? cant remember but it was 1 occasion that i enjoyed and will look forward to another event similar to that (going out w/ tt late at night w/ clift).

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

dunno y.. now dun feel that well... stomach abit pain... not cramp im sure of. and i do feel cold for the first time! heng i have my trusty jacket.. keke.

my poor baby, so busy w/ work now. i suppose its christmas season, sure bz de. Ganbatte ok? xD
*gib u huggies*

No comments: