Tuesday, December 05, 2006

for the first time, i was home early (9pm) and stayed at home, never go out.

clift's mommy was so nice to buy the yummy bread for me, that i cut half and let my mommy try. i think, they'll be gd friends if they meet but.. i have a feeling that my mommy will try to brainwash clift's mommy to do 'qi gong' and his mommy will psycho my mommy to do 'dancing'. sigh. but i think my mommy will be more insistent coz she's already trying to brainwash-es us already. so.. its a bad idea to put them together.. *nods head*

jio my in-game bf (lil, heheh) to play ff. so paiseh sia.. that she was always waiting for me. waiting for me to do missions, quests, events, leveling, raising our chocobos, etc. sigh, sorry darling. :(

saw her chocobo hatched and the cute pic in her msn, hahah. very cute. which reminded me of.... cat's chocobo which he named HER nanaII! hahahah. my 'descendant'. keke. mayb muz see her oneday to give her a good pat. i'm sort of like his chocobo's god-mommy ok!

anyway it was good leveling our char, was slightly rusty at first and.. well, was doing alright and getting experiences fast. gonna level to 62 in the next party! oh! didnt recognise max's name in game man. hahah surprised that he recognised mine. (hopefully its for the better and not coz im such a perv in game lah! i think john or uncle or juz anyone who knows me well will say i v tiko.)

Claire! JIAYOU for ALL your tests. lol. imagine studying every week for 2 papers, no joke man! :D

vivi, GOOD LUCK to US for our JLPT though i think you need more lah. hahahah, yours is super hard leh compared to mine. i wish you could take my test for me man. :P
but planning to study hard next yr for... JLPT3! skalli im lik vi, fail 4 but pass 3. kya kya kya. *cross fingers*

was checking mails when i saw this phrase:

MARK Twain once said the secret source of humour is sorrow

how true for some people whom i'd met.

and.. si jaja.. i wanna KILL u le. super dao, got gf forget friend. grrRR! Jk.

well, its the time of the month again. luckily i have 2 cute helpers to help me at work.. so i dont have to stay till late.

gonna update about last sat's party... tmr i guess.

thinking of when to cut my hair.. this sat's zoukouT! who's going?

am gonna make this time to meet up with... my friends. yea!

No comments: