Saturday, March 17, 2007

13/03/2007

okies... found out my pc cant post anything up in blogger.. so gotta do the hard way - set a draft, find another pc and post the body up into blogger. sigh... *smack my itchy hand*

first of all, CONGRAZ to vivi~ he got a job at Fish & Co. yummy, next time....

me: i request your cook by the name of elvin to cook new york fish & chips for me.

HAHAHAHAHAH! mayb.. should add this: i requset your crew by the name of elvin to serve me and cook for me. HAHAHAHAHHAH!

ok, i wouldn't do that of coz~ i dont want him to 'drop' the fish on the floor and step on it before coating it.. *twitch*

and.... board the bus, i saw.... president nathan going for his haircut at the barber shop outside my house. :)
very low profile, only 1 car ferry him over and 2 bodyguards was with him.

last sunday, went to attend a friend's wedding. not naming names coz i dont know if he wants me to. but i felt really VIP then. heee.

oh, i took a cab over to Furama hotel and as i walked up the stairs towards the main entrance. i felt alittle weird, looked around for signs that says i'm in the right hotel. saw this sign "Furama City Square". me: (o.o?)

luckily i was smart enough to walk over to the receptionist to ask. but the lady wasn't helpful at all. >: (
instead, as i was leaving the counter, there was a guy who must have overheard my question, waved at me and took out a map to show me my exact destination and location. wah, if i'm the boss, i'll fire the woman instead. so unhelpful. kns, if im an AM, i think she'll be smiling all over and cant wait to answer all my questions.

anyway, walked out of the building and the doorman asked if i want a cab. me nodded and noticed that there's a guy who's waiting there too. first thought that came to my head "Shit". anyway, while waiting for a cab to come (its almost like.. no cab will enter that lane lor), the guy asked if im going to furama riverside. i nodded my head and from there, i got to learn that he's attending a wedding dinner too! but different level from mine. haha. such coincidence. we shared a cab (heng!) and he paid for it. so paiseh.. i wanted to pay half at least, but he insisted on him paying. haha, (heng! got free ride!). waited for a friend there before going up together. overall, dinner wasn't too bad. :)

and as i was leaving the hotel to find a bus stop to ride over to cine, i saw the guy who shared a cab with me earlier! such coincidence. haha. he offered me a ride but as he's going to jurong plus.. i dont know him, so i just told him that i'll take a bus instead.

heee, felt kinda weird to witness a friend's wedding but it was good.

No comments: