Monday, March 19, 2007

tot i'll just bump in here to type something short.

haiz, have had been missing clift since last night. although he'll be away for 5days and we wun be meeting till sunday when he returns and i cant see him off tomorrow and he'll be going to bangkok to find girl..... :(((((((((((

anyway most prolly wun be moving in till april i hope since im bloody broke, it'll be good if that Dr QUACK guy can actually give me my salary which is 3months overdued le! hope his magazines will close down since everyone's complaining that its a very boring one while others who subscribe to it to support their friends who USED to work there and the 1% who are xxx deprived idiots who cant get any females in life. pui. oh and lastly, that fella to burn in hell. yes, KARMA for him please.

ys's in japan enjoying his honeymoon, vi got a job that he enjoyed, me, praying for a job that i'd applied to be given to me. ASAP!

lastly, wish i could just fast forward the days to the weekends because i just lost the 'looking forward' to work part. instead, i just dragged myself to toa payoh, couting time and wondering when will friday come soon followed by saturday while i push sunday away.

life sux but there's always something in life that makes me find it wonderful. for instance.. my friends and my lover. not forgetting food.

No comments: