Wednesday, March 21, 2007

wah lau!! how nice i decided to check my other account because of the ebay thingy and saw an email from starhub asking me to go down for the 2nd interview dated on the 16th!! HOW CLOSE MAN! because she asked me to go down on the 21st March at 5pm! heng not early or something or i could have missed it entirely. but funny thing was she said she cant get me through my mobile nor home. cant be ley.. i never receive any calls from her. hmmm.

anyway am gonna be thick skin and just go down for the interview at 5pm today. but.. i'm not prepared - never bring my certs along. hopefully everything will go well.

heeee v(^.^)v

watched 'The History Boys' with vi last night as crystal wasnt free to meet me to go to that QUACK's office. ended up he's not in too. ugh. this friday must make another trip.grrRRR!

No comments: