Friday, March 23, 2007

oh my god.. please help me.... i'm thinking and craving for the nasi lemak i had w/ alson last wednesday beside Chong Pang Camp. i'm craving for the rice and the yummylicious chicken wing.

would love to bring my lover over to try it out.

its all your fault ys, for bringing me there to eat it. now im hooked onto it. :(

think i dont mind eating there everyday man. it's even much more delicious than the one at changi village. wonder, what did they put in their rice that made it so addicting...

----------------------------------------------------

heee, get to see my baby last night. missed him lots man! pity, i forgot to bring mine over. :(

wonder, was it my eyes that were playing tricks on me or was it because i missed him plenty that he was very good looking last night. with his that unshaven face, the way he propped his head inbetween his hands, that...... *drools* sorry, the rest are just for my own knowledge only. heee.

No comments: