Thursday, August 23, 2007

i'd made an amazing discovery today... well, not today but a few days back actually. initially i thought it was just for urgent needs only, however after tonight, i realised that it'd went alittle far.

thing is, im superly sensitive towards my personal belongings, especially my hardwares. what happen if you happened to bring in some unwanted softies and crashes the whole thing down? are you gonna be responsible for it? if you are a responsible person, i dont mind sharing.. but seeing that you are not, i do not feel comfortable doing that 'sharing'.

however, im going to do something about it. i'm not gonna spend $ on repairing something that wasnt supposed to happened. especially when it wasnt created by me.

eventhough i'm not that financially stable right now, but inside of me, i so want to get an apartment of my own. even to the extend of getting rom with anyone (better if he/she has the means to support an apartment without any difficulties) just to get a place of my own. at least, its my place afterall.

oh well, on a lighter tone, she came over to my place today.. was so happy to see her again. :) she looked so... nice in her new overalls.. she didnt see me at first.. until my sharp eyes spotted her and as she was walking off, i quickly waved over.. wished that she'd walked over and talk to me alittle. *blush* i missed her smile.. hopefully she'll come up again. *floats* she still confuses me.. whether is she..

am feeling weird now. am starting to feel something lesser suddenly. should i just drop 'it' or hold on to 'it'?

which card should i apply to.. hmmm, any recommendations?

so sad, chris' leaving by this sunday.. :(
no one to treat me like a princess le!! *boohoo!!*

No comments: