Monday, August 13, 2007

yep!! my internet is finally up! well... at least i know how it feels like getting everything together. can really related that with my customers.

will post lotsa pics up.. had managed to download them into my new computer! next thing i'll WANT will be speakers! *hinting to whoever is reading this!* kyakyakyakyakya....

sigh, had tried an attempt to keep in touch with my fellow trainees via email but.. i'd failed. not everyone replied, and even if they do, its juz short ones. even to take a pic together was also qutie difficult..

well, next tuesday will mark my relationship with clift with a 1 year anni.. but he wouldnt be in town to celebrate with me. now, he's enjoying himself in the states and me, still stucked in sg, with new problems, which i wanna solved and yet, my request for wednesday wasnt granted. terrific.

No comments: