Thursday, August 16, 2007

was walking past this comics connection shop last tues after buying my lunch and something nice caught my eye that made me stop and walk backwards to where i saw it. it was..... the limited edition box for WoW's burning crusade! super nice, super tempted to buy the box without much thought.. i can imagine me drooling when i saw that Ltd Ed box.. price wasnt too friendly on my pocket at the moment though.. mayb... mayb i'll buy it one day.. just one fine day. hohohohohoho. *evil laughter*

i....
misses you when you are not around me
love the way you laugh when i tickle u
love the way you sleep with your head covered with something or with your head burrowed under the pillow
like my mini Shrek pillow that HY gave me
will never forget the way you walked in with your uniform
like your smile, that special smile
cant forget the time when you tried to go all the way back home to get your notes just for me
love my new camera, my precioussss, my 2007 bday gift from you
like my psp, that i'd given a realy long consideration before giving in to do the 'op', and that i will NEVER lend it to anyone else because its a gift from you
misses those times when we went to watch movies, telling me jokes, your problems, etc
want to thank you for thanking me for being your friend
love the way you treated me like a princess
thank you for waiting for me so patiently, for keeping true to your word - static party

ugh, clift's going to the TGS.. NOT FAIR! i wanna go too!

No comments: