Monday, June 08, 2009

Had a really horrible dream last night that I suddenly woke up to check if it's true. woke up partly is because of the need to visit the toilet. However, it felt so real that I actually walked over to my bedroom's window to check if its true and started devising a plan should it be true. Ha.

What did I dream about? Dreamt of zombies of course! It may sound silly to you but it was really scary then. As it felt too real for me. I dreamt that the zombies were coming round my neighbourhood and it was late at night, I was trying to wake my family up and get them to run before the zombies catch up with us. That's why I check out the window after I returned from the toilet. Too real. Went back to sleep and continued my dream. It came naturally lor. This time we were armed and by the time we tried to run, some of the zombies were already at my level. Neighbours were either fighting them or being bitten. We slided down the pipe (yes, sound very jacky chan right?) and quickly hopped into the cab. Called my dad to check where he was and to meet him so we can run somewhere else to hide.

I was already praying silently in my heart by the time I returned to sleep with the 2nd dream. Yup, one of the scary dream. >.<


Oh, I'd deleted my account with Friendster by the way. Serves no purpose to me. No point keeping it and letting their newsletter bombarding my email.

Also, completed Rock Band. It was really cool, the ending. As they put up pictures of those involved in the project along with their name and their role. It's really funny as they pose their 'rock' artist pose. Niceeeee.

No comments: