Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Today marks day 1 when my mom left.... For chiang mai, thailand. She'll be gone for 2 whole weeks. Ha.

Anyway, did I mention about the nightmare I'd last week?

Well, its very scary and real to me too. But not at scary as the zombies that woke me up suddenly. This time its about some chip that a villian was after. The villian was pretty powerful.

It started at some staircase, and again, at my place again. Someone ran away with the chip but villian caught up to him and touched him. That someone's body turned into pixels before slowly fading away. I so happened to be there and the someone passed me the chip before he disappear away completely and asked me to run.

I ran back and villian was behind chasing. There was this metal ladder (similar to the type used in helicopter with the rope ladder) and I quickly climb down, hopped into a friend's car (always got friend and car standby) and drove away.

Managing to shake the villian away, I asked friend to drive into the paya lebar police station (the big big one) to seek refudge. Seems like they know something about the chip and quickly get the special team to bring me down to their underground headquarters. The underground place was filled with wooden crates, a corner with many cctv screens and some plain clothes officers. Before they get the chance to explain the chip to me, the villian managed to find out where am I (like the chip has some sort of detector), killed everyone who stands in his way and finally reach the underground base.. Pixel-ing some officers to nothing and coming straight for me.

Last part, I tried to run but I can't remember what happened.. Either I ran for the bomb-sheltered liked lift or I infused myself with the chip and villian looked at me in horror.....

No comments: