Friday, June 26, 2009

Wow! A friend whom I made over an online game suddenly email me! I'm so glad that I'd checked my email otherwise it may be lost somewhere in the sea of emails that I seldom check and will become moldy and forgotten till years later. She's kinda like a sister to me in game, that was like... 6 years back? It was very fun then and we were like a family in the game. Haha. Which I had adopted a 'son' there too. We stopped playing the game and still managed to keep in touch via msn. However, due to time difference (she's in Florida, last that I remember) and also due to work that kept me away from going online (the reason why I don't create a facebook and rather use others' to play games. Haha), we had not chat up for almost half a year or perhaps more than that. I'm so happy that she still remember me, funnily, I was thinking of her too while scrolling through my msn list. :D

As I was scrolling through the list, I was thinking, out of 100%, I only keep in touch with like.. maybe just 50% of them? Out of the 50% of them, only 30% are those really close ones? As for those long forgotten and suddenly pop out of nowhere, sometimes just to ask for favours, I'll tend to have this habit of ignoring them. Now, that is USING you.

Oh well, I was thinking too, who would ever read this boring blog of mine, filled with crappy thoughts, perhaps disgusting at times (you should be glad that I'm still too lazy to put up pictures of disgusting female toilets). Only ones who'll read should be.. Master Lil. Heh, to keep her sanity there as well as to make sure I don't say anything bad about her. Which.... I STILL WILL! Muawhahahhahahahhaha. But I'm glad too, that she's my bestest female friend who still bother keeping in touch with me. Hehe. She just loves me disturbing her, only that she don't wanna admit it! I'M RIGHT YA?? Hehe.

In case you are reading this now, I'm planning to study JP back, just for you. Haha. I'm starting to pester a friend on translating JP words for me. He's like a walking JP dictionary. Hahahha. Who ask him to be an American JP who still remember his JP?? Clifton should know whom I'm referring to ya? *Superly evil laugh*


To side track abit. I was watching this darn crappy show called "Prince plus Princess 2". Sorry to those fans of this show who happened to chance upon my blog. I was watching the show with my mei. The more we watch as the story progress, the angrier we became. I know that it was just a show, but ... the show can't be so 'li bu' until the 2nd sister wouldn't even consider her elder sister's feeling right? Those shows and in real life, even good friends will not fight with each other for a girl they both love. What about blood ties? Sisters?! If my sister is in love with the guy, the guy and I are in love with each other, I'd rather give the guy up for my sister's sake. To speak the truth, there's always other guys out there. Furthermore, to fight for that useless guy in that show? I'd rather go for the .. what's his name? Li Chen xi izzit? He's better looking, more experience in work and knows how to take care of the one he love, maturely. That show is just CRAP man! Whoever hired that scriptwriter sure has very bad taste in dramas.

My mei and I agreed that "Coffee Prince" is a much better show than that... P+P2. Though I'm not really a fan of Korean dramas.

No comments: