Sunday, November 22, 2009

I can't sleep and it's already 4am now.. Argh. No thanks to my late nap...

Anyway, while I was lying on the sofa, HE suddenly came to mind. I realised that he does not has any friends and that he did not invited any of his friends for today's event at all, his good brothers either can't be bothered to attend or left short after without staying for lunch. Thinking back, he do have friends during the courting stage however, after he got hitched, he dedicated all his time to his family and work and no social life. To see him eating alone today broke my heart. Which made me wondered, why didn't he sit with his nephew and family? Why didn't I pay closer attention to him? Perhaps instead of rushing around, I should just stay beside him and accompany him instead. I'll have to pay more attention to him on the second day. I know and understand the feeling of being alone when those close to me ain't beside me and I hate that feeling, so I'll try not to let that person feel the same way too.

I do not like people to eat alone, which I know a lot of people felt that it is ok and more time saving and practical to dine alone. But I just don't like the feeling of those close to me eat alone. Or perhaps, even strangers.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments: