Sunday, November 15, 2009

What a busy (sort of) day today!!! Ha.

First off, dad drove us to the chapel for the rehearsal where everyone involved will have to practice on what's going to happen on that day itself.






I was getting kinda restless after I'd practiced and was given the thumbs up for the 'catwalk' down the aisle. heh. Being a bride's maid ain't no easy task ok!! I need to lookout for dajie's gown and such.

After which, we headed down for her gown fitting. :D
My mission was to help her zip up her gown which was very challenging at first as there's alot of beads to take note of as well as her laces however, after the first try, I was able to do it without any difficulty at the second try.








The forgetful girl did not bring her heels along hence she'll need to make a second trip down on Monday. Luckily dad will be in Singapore for the time being.

When we are back, I'd to help her with the invitation cards for her church wedding. See, ain't easy being her sister..

A peek at the cards.. Specially designed by Jeremy aka my soon-to-be brother-in-law. You will NOT find it anywhere else.


The Front





The Back





So lazy now, and my long overdue game reviews are still not done up yet.. Argh.. I'm soooo tempted to try out the new game which Clifton had brought over but.. my bedroom lights are out cold and yes, I'm lazy to change it too. Lazy to change light = no game.

No comments: