Sunday, November 01, 2009

I simply do not understand why someone just can't give a straight answer when being asked "what time are you meeting/going to xx place?". I'd appreciate an estimated time rather than "oh, I'm shopping right now and will head over once done". What? So am I supposed to guess how long you'll take to shop? Or do I look like I have some psychic powers? Was it really that difficult to give a time when you can arrange with others that easily?

I do wonder too, what's exactly behind that mask of yours.. On the surface, you sure looked very friendly, very nice a very approachable that even if you do steal something, people around you will go "no way will she do that, she way to nice." Or "I don't believe you, she will NEVER EVER do something like that!". Yes, but what kind of person are you? The real you.

One who do not admit any plans of getting married and yet the finger still don the rock that most people yearns for. That reminds me this chen yi "kou shi xin fei". One who says something yet the heart thinks differently.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments: