Wednesday, November 11, 2009

IMG00003-20091106-1309.jpg

Sigh.... The nicely drafted post was not saved (when I remembered I DID save it as a draft..) and I'd lost the mood to retyped on what happened on Sunday. It was quite eventful however I still feel like shit for putting plane on Kelly's housewarming. Time to plan to meet her up, but.. When?

Looking at the calender reminded me of how time flies.. This Sat is the church rehearsal, next Sat is the wedding.. It's kind of exciting and to think of it, the wedding (be it church or traditional) takes months to plan but it'll be over in a matter of 1 day, 1~2hours.

Today is the day when our new ACs are coming! Yay!!!!!
Have to shift some stuffs and cover them with huge sheets of plastics! Now my house looked like those old houses you saw in the movies and my room suddenly felt emptier.. Ha. B'cause everything was shifted to a corner. The price to pay for installing AC? It'll be the dust!!! Argh. Hopefully they will not fly into the wardrobes and I still need to clean up my room when I'm back from work. Soooo troublesome!!!

While cleaning up, I'd already visualised where and how am I going to place my study table and NEW pc! Still deciding to go with the compact tower or not. Argh.

Speaking of which, my mom was being very mischievous last night. When I noticed that the study table was missing, I asked mom what happened to it. She tried to act blur and gave some excuses like "huh? What table??" followed by "I'm not sure where did it go" then last attempt "I think we threw it away". And when she finally cannot contained her lie, she kind of leak of this cheeky smile and I knew she was pulling my leg! Sigh, so people, if you ever wonder where did I get my naughty or cheeky streak from.. You'll know now.

Made some yummy wanton last week. The only missing ingredient was the water chestnut. You can really taste the difference. It wasn't that crunchy and sweet..
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments: