Sunday, July 25, 2010

I realised that I'm a half bucket water. That's the direct translation of "ban tong shui". Which means I never get things done completely, but I'd prefer the term "Jack of all Trades". Lol.

I'd tried piano and stopped when I was taking my PSLE.

Then I tried Tae Kwan Do from white belt and took my first test, which I'd managed to skip 2 levels and got to get this Green sticker at the tip of the belt. So I had to practice 2 levels of order. I couldn't cope with it then and it was getting kind of boring for me, hence I dropped out before getting my green belt. Reason I used to quit - N or O levels. I can't remember.

Next my games, I'd usually played games (especially RPGs) until I'd reached like 80% of the game before I shift my attention to the next games. Even so when new games launch around the same time. :/

Finally, my Japanese. Took it until intermediate (i think), went for JLPT4, flunk it and stopped once I got a new job. Stopped it for 4 years and I'm now trying to self study my JP with the help of Master Lil. m(_._)m


How's my run today? I must say, the route was more of a U-turn route as compared to JP Morgan run or StandChart run. Definitely not going to run for it again. But I'd fun with my 2 running companions. :D

No comments: