Sunday, July 18, 2010

Just dropping a note to say that this blog is not dead yet! Just that the owner is too busy to sit her ass down, edit photos and upload them with captions. This month is quite happening, too many events and my offdays are filled with plans and things to do.

For weeks, I'd been contemplating whether should I just quit my job and find a new one or should I stay with my current job while searching for a new one. Of course the latter sounds silly and is 100% not advisable, especially with the current market, it is not easy to find a job now.

I actually knew what I want to do when I was sick for two weeks during June. However even giant gaming companies in Singapore are still on the retrenchment roll, and Singapore's gaming scene is pretty small. It is starting to made me wonder whether is it a good idea to work in a gaming company afterall?

Well, photos? Too many in folders and are starting to get outdated plus I'd forgotten where I'd left off. Shall take the time to edit and post them up. First off, let me continue editing my resume. It's been far too long since I'd last touched it. My brain cells is been squeeze and I'd been trying to find inspiration to prepare my resume. Of course, you may wonder, what's the big deal about preparing a resume. A resume is a resume right? I just want to make sure my resume is up to date and all.

So, is anyone hiring?

No comments: